Teeth whitening, dental implants, cosmetic dentistry and other treatments can help you upgrade your smile. Here are 5 extraordinary dental treatments that can give you a better-looking smile in no time at all.
Teeth whitening is a popular treatment that can improve the appearance of your smile. There are two main ways to whiten teeth:
- In-office bleaching (also known as professional or dental bleaching) uses an office-based system that applies hydrogen peroxide gel to the teeth. The gel is left on for around 30 minutes, followed by an LED light or laser to activate the bleach. This process can take anywhere from one session to several sessions depending on how dark your teeth are and how much they need to be whitened.
- At-home kits use either carbamide peroxide gels or strips containing bleaching agents such as carbamide peroxide, which slowly release into your mouth over time for about 20 minutes each day until you achieve your desired shade of white!
Dental implants are a great way to replace missing teeth. They can be used to support crowns, bridges, or dentures. Dental implants are made of titanium and are implanted into the jawbone. The implant acts as an anchor for your new teeth to be attached to them. The process involves placing one or more tiny posts into your jawbone so that they grow around the post like roots on a tree (this takes about 3 months). Then we will attach an artificial tooth or bridge onto the post(s) with special screws that hold everything together tightly without causing any damage or pain during chewing activities such as eating food!
Dental implants could replace one tooth or many – whatever you need them for!
Cosmetic Dentistry is a branch of dentistry that deals with the aesthetic improvement of the smile. Cosmetic dentistry procedures can improve the appearance of your teeth, including:
- Teeth Whitening: This procedure can lighten yellowed or stained teeth by removing surface stains and bleaching the enamel.
- Veneers: Porcelain veneers are thin shells made from porcelain or composite resin that are bonded to your natural tooth structure to change its shape, size, or color; they’re often used as an alternative to crowns when there isn’t enough healthy tooth left for restoration with a crown but there’s still enough for a veneer (which does not require root canal therapy).
- Bonding: Bonding involves reshaping damaged areas using tooth-colored fillings made from composite resin materials; these fillings restore form without changing color so they’re ideal for repairing chipped edges on anterior teeth without affecting their appearance too much (though they may not last as long as porcelain restorations do).
Crowns, Bridges and Dentures
Crowns, bridges and dentures are all treatments that can be used to replace missing teeth. Crowns are made of a tooth-colored material and placed over the remaining healthy part of your tooth (called the root). The crown covers up any damage to your natural tooth and helps prevent further decay.
Bridges are also made from a tooth-colored material but instead cover spaces where one or more teeth have been lost due to injury or decay. Bridges consist of two parts: an anchor piece that fits into the jawbone on either side of where you want them to rest; plus four artificial teeth held together with tiny screws–one for each missing area–that fit into grooves in each anchor piece. Once these pieces have been inserted into place by our dentist, they will look like regular natural teeth!
Dentures are removable appliances used to replace missing teeth entirely; they’re held in place by suction created by placing them against soft gum tissue on either side of where you want them positioned (this is why it’s important not brush too hard!). Dentures come in many different sizes and shapes based on how much space they need inside your mouth while still fitting comfortably between your lips when talking or eating.”
Invisalign is a clear alternative to traditional braces. It’s a series of clear, removable aligners that slowly shift your teeth into place. Each aligner has been customized for you and your smile by our team at [dentist office].
The beauty of Invisalign is that there are no metal wires or brackets; instead, the aligners are made from smooth plastic that fits comfortably over your teeth without being noticeable in public (hence the name). The only time you’ll need to remove them is when eating–but even then, it only takes seconds! And because they’re made from thermoplastic resin, they can be molded in many different ways so each patient gets an individualized treatment plan tailored specifically for their mouth structure and needs.
This process can take anywhere between 6 months up to 2 years depending on how much movement needs to occur before reaching their desired outcome; however if there are any problems along the way such as discomfort or infection then we’ll let you know immediately so that we may take action accordingly before things get worse.”
Upgrade your smile by getting a teeth whitening.
If you’re looking to upgrade your smile, teeth whitening is an excellent choice. Teeth whitening is a safe and effective way to improve the appearance of your smile. It can be done at home or in a dentist’s office, so it’s easy to fit into any schedule!
Teeth whitening isn’t just for teeth that are stained; many people choose this treatment because they want whiter-looking teeth without having to use old-fashioned dental trays with strips on them (which can be uncomfortable).
We hope this article has helped you learn about some of the great dental treatments available. If you’re looking for more information on how to upgrade your smile, we encourage you to contact a local dentist and schedule an appointment today!
Q: What are the dental treatments under this offer?
A: This treatment includes 5 different treatments to upgrade your smile: Teeth Whitening, Invisalign, Porcelain Veneers, and Lumineers.
Q: What is teeth whitening?
A: Teeth whitening is a way to lighten your teeth and make them look whiter. It can be done with a dentist or at home and it usually only takes one visit.
Q: What does invisalign do?
A: Invisalign is a clear aligner that straightens your teeth without having to wear traditional braces. It’s removable and can be taken off for eating and brushing your teeth. You get new aligners every 2 weeks until you reach your desired result! There’s no drilling involved and there’s no metal in the product!